Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today is the day that if you visit us we are asking you to post something you are thankful for. So as I've thought "what is it I am thankful?" through out today and thinking about our topic this week: Veterans, Soldiers, and all those who've kinda given up their freedom in order to fight for ours, I realize...how thankful I am for them.



As mentioned I am a military wife and I am so thankful for my husband and what he does. He is a wonderful provider, even when he has to be gone from time to time. I've learned so much about our military and the military way of living that, there really is alot to be thankful for.



So today, if you see a man or woman dressed in uniform, take a moment to say Thank you and May God bless you. May we never forget to be thankful for them!



Mom & Me



0 Prayers & Praises:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pray with us today.