Monday, November 24, 2008

A Heavy Heart

Dear Friends & Followers,

I write to you today with no song in my heart or mind as my heart is heavy with the pain and hurt my Mom & youngest sister are going through. My Mom recently posted a very heartfelt post, only to now feel like a hypocrite as her marriage that she has fought so hard for has become unsafe. I can assure you that my Mom is not a hypocrite and I have watched her fight tooth & nail for her marriage. She has had so much faith in it, even during it's most difficult times. She is not sure what she is supposed to do, what God wants her to do. She is having a hard time seeing, feeling, or hearing God. She is having a hard time trusting herself and says that her body does not function properly. She just lays awake exhausted but her brain will not shut off. She & Cayenne are both in desperate need of prayer. They could use as much encouragement and prayer as possible. I wish I could go into the details with you, but I can not. The best way to say it, is "it was no longer safe". I've been thinking all morning of a song that might fit and I might have finally found one,



I thank you for praying.

Me

1 comment:

  1. my prayers and thoughts are with your mom and sis both hun ive been thinking about them you and your other siblings alot this weekend ! You were at a loss for words on a song the one you picked is a great one I chose it my self one day last week when i was having a very bad day ! Anther one that you can do is Casting Crowns Praise You in This Storm ! its a amazing one hun and its helped me through so much ! Love and Prayers to you all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to pray with us today.