Monday, December 1, 2008

Musical Moday 12-1-08

If My People Pray: Remember to pray, I know it seems like that's all you do, or that's all you can do, but God hears you, he loves you, and you never know how many people need those prayers - so don't forget to say them.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fjiELFBlTCc

I will Testify to love: Just an all around good song
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9qv0SUCF1fY

Lifehouse Drama: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0GwdTg9l_bI
I first saw this when a Mom from the Mom2Mom Ministry emailed it to me. Later serving with the youth I witnessed our youth perform it, the video is powerful, but seeing it live will bring you to your knees and tears to your eyes! Especially if you witness YOUTH doing it.

I Don't Wanna Go: This song is near and dear to me as I started hearing it over and over and over prior to my move to England. I loved Ohio, I loved my Church, my friends, and it wasn't easy leaving. It was the one place I had a hard time walking away from. I learned so much there, I grew in ways unimaginable to me, and I became so much closer to God. I feared leaving, I feared not finding a Church, not having friends, and most of all I feared falling into failure. Then I started hearing this song and I realized God is everywhere, all the time, and so I could go to England knowing God was and is with me. I began to not fear but to look forward to the move, to the new adventure, to the things I am going to get to see, and before time to leave I was ready. I was ready to go...God had helped me, he had prepaired me for this, and I was able to do it peacefully, and excitedly. God ironed out all the wrinkles. I don't have a Church yet, and I'm curious as to God's plan for me here as so few of this country attend Church - the Churches with open doors are few. However, I do not doubt that there is a reason that God has me here and I look forward to that. I do have a few friends, and I am content. I am actually at more peace right than I have been in my whole life and I have God to thank for that.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KLsBoyI9HVc

God is in Control: Let's face it, like it or not, no matter how much you or I think it, we are not the ones in Control. We like to think we are, oh I know, but we're just fooling ourselves, because ultimately God is the one in Control
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=82-84EKIaqE

All the songs listed today are Avalon, excluding the Lifehouse Drama. I really like Avalon, they're a good group. I've been listening to their cd.

So come on tell us of a good song, new or old that you like, that speaks to you, touches you. There are so many different artists and songs out there - we might be missing out on a really good song, so please come and share.

May God Bless you today.

Me




0 Prayers & Praises:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to pray with us today.